I wish I could take all the credit for my crafts and such, but the truth is, nothing I've created has come 100% from my mind. Everything has been inspired by others. There are two main inspirations.
1. I see something and recreate it on my own.
- Pumpkins - I saw a similar pumpkin at Hobby Lobby for $8.99 and really wanted it, but no part of me was willing to spend that kind of money for something I was pretty sure I could make for a dollar or two. So I looked over the pumpkin and took pictures, then perused the internet for patterns or helpful hints.
- Hunting Mask - Kenny started bow hunting this year and
2. I get inspired by other people on their blogs.
- MADE - She is amazing when it comes to crafts and clothes
- Young House Love - They inspire me when it comes to all things for the home
- Pinterest - Has been helpful for ideas and inspirations