Running: Days 5,6,7

Day 5: Rested
Day 6: Rested


Don't worry, this constant resting ended today!


Day 7: Ran 2.4 miles



I went running this morning at 6am. I had to wear a long sleeve t-shirt do to the early morning chill. I left Izzie at home because I did not feel like be pulled for 2 miles. She is way too excited for me at 6am. Running in the morning is a battle. First, I have to drag myself out of bed. My mind tells me to get up, but my body just lays there. Nothing happens. Then something in me snaps and I sit up. Once in the upright position, it goes pretty smooth from there. I put on my shoes and head out the door. I ran to the cemetery (which is one of my favorite places), and just as I was getting there, the sun was rising up over the pine trees. The sky was lit with pink and there was a dampness in the air. My body was finally thanking my mind for getting out of bed :)  


Days Down: 7
Miles Down: 11.3
Days to go: 66
Miles to go: 128.7

No comments:

Post a Comment