Benefits to eating healthier

Over the last 2 months Kenny and I have made a serious commitment to eating healthier. It has been a process, and it has been challenging, but man has it been worth it.

Benefits

Energy

I have been bursting with energy. I don't remember being tired in the last two months and mornings aren't a complete drag.

Weight Loss

I have lost 9 lbs in the last two months without even trying. I don't keep track of what I eat. I don't worry about exercising. I just eat healthy, nourishing foods, and my body does the rest.

Hunger

I am never hungry. I eat breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, and sometimes one more snack. And I am never hungry, and I eat substantially fewer calories.

Overall Health

I have not been sick. No colds. No flus. And this is a minor miracle since I frequently work with kids who are sneezing and wiping their snotty hands everywhere. 

Skin

My skin has been amazing lately. Fewer breakouts and overall healthy glow.

There are numerous more benefits, but these have been the highly noticeable ones thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment