Vegan: A New Kind of Eating

It started over Christmas break when my sister took a Veganism class for school. Don't ask me why she took it because I don't have an answer. She hunts. She fishes, and she eats meat. But that is beyond the point. While she was taking it, I was very intrigued by the concept. I've watched Food, Inc. and am against the mass slaughter of animals along with the living conditions of those animals, but I was not and still am not against killing animals. 

Since this winter, I have taken to learning as much as I can about eating Vegan and how it affects me and the rest of the world. I hope to share my experiences with trying to be vegan. The highs, the lows, and everything in between. It has been a journey and a process, and I can't wait to update you on what I've learned!

1 comment:

  1. You're a woman after my own heart. I've been incorporating more and more veganism into Mike and I's life. I can't wait to hear more. Also, if you have any cookbooks, what are they?

    ReplyDelete