Who I Love: My Husband

Kenny and I have been together for over 7 years!! We started dating in the fall of 2004 and on our first date we went and saw the movie "Saw", which was a terrible choice in hind sight. After the movie we sat in his jeep and talked for what seemed like forever. (Forever in a good way) The conversation was easy and I felt comfortable. Nothing was forced. It was as though we had been friends our whole life. From there we dated for what seemed like forever, but in reality it was 5 years. Since the early days of our relationship we had made a commitment to purity. It was not easy, especially for Kenny, but knowing that he respected me more than his desire for sex meant the world to me. After waiting 5 years we finally wed on July 24, 2009.

Since being married I have learned a lot about myself and I have learned what it means to be selfless and put Kenny first. It's not always easy, but it is worth it. Kenny is the love of my life. He makes me happier for being with him and I love him more today than yesterday. One thing I love about him is how comfortable and beautiful he makes me feel. He loves me just the way I am and he tells me just that. Not once have I felt insecure in his presence. He frequently tells me I'm beautiful and loved.

I will consider it an honor to grow old with him. He is my husband, the man who I choose to love everyday. The man I choose to honor and respect everyday of my life here on earth. I love you Kenny. Always and Forever.

"Life with you makes perfect sense, you're my best friend"

No comments:

Post a Comment