My Kind of Coffee...

I don't even like the taste of coffee, but man do I love the atmosphere at coffee shops. And I like coffee, just  the coffee that you can't actually taste the coffee. Like caramel mocha things. You know the things with more milk, caramel, chocolate, and whipped cream than actual coffee.

I love having coffee with friends, especially on cold winter days, but someone I rarely have coffee with is my husband. And he LOVES coffee. So the other morning, Kenny and I went down to the sweet little coffee shop (Ella's) and had ourselves some coffee. And a breakfast sandwich, which was delicious!

I love having coffee with my best friend. 



And next post I will be showing how to make photos on blogger align so nicely!!

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are awesome and YES please share how to get pics to line up so nicely!

    ReplyDelete